Hello from Murrells Inlet SC

Reaction score
Hello y’all, Ive had my drone for about a year now, got it for Christmas last year. I’ve been apart of teams in the past that have used drones with my public safety agency and wanted one for myself. Still learning the ropes of what it can do and what I feel comfortable with. But plenty of great spots down here to take the drone out over the Inlet and the ocean.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots, we look forward to your images from South Carolina. It would be great if you could also share images of what you are or will be doing for public safety. Happy Flying!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to the forum :)

There are several avenues for learning the ropes of Public Safety with UAS but you need to be careful where you get your information. Just last night someone asked on a Part 107 group in FaceBook about using their UAS for Public Safety. It was a complicated question and someone in the group who has no clue what they are talking about chimed in and left several very incorrect comments. Things that could potentially shut a very good dept down for violations.

If you have any questions or need some guidance you're more than welcome to post them here, PM me, or I can get you headed in the right direction with some accredited individuals who are true industry leaders in this field.

Good luck, safe flights, and thank you for your service to the community you are in.

Welcome to the forum :)

There are several avenues for learning the ropes of Public Safety with UAS but you need to be careful where you get your information. Just last night someone asked on a Part 107 group in FaceBook about using their UAS for Public Safety. It was a complicated question and someone in the group who has no clue what they are talking about chimed in and left several very incorrect comments. Things that could potentially shut a very good dept down for violations.

If you have any questions or need some guidance you're more than welcome to post them here, PM me, or I can get you headed in the right direction with some accredited individuals who are true industry leaders in this field.

Good luck, safe flights, and thank you for your service to the community you are in.

I don’t fly currently for the agencies, we have dedicated pilots who had to get FAA and several other training classes done. Currently I’m just using it as a hobby. Now if more openings for that position occur I would jump at the chance.

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl