Hello from Midlands, UK

Reaction score
Hi folks. Thought I'd make an intro topic after having a few flights with my P3A. I'm absolutely loving it and everything is going smoothly so far! Its a tonne of fun to fly and I've been very eager to take some stunning pictures and footage whilst in the sky. I'm awaiting an additional battery so I can drive out to some places and get some better footage... that and the UK weather will hopefully start improving! Lots of wind and rain recently which has kept me and many others grounded.

I've made two videos so far with various snaps! You can find them here;
MrDroneUK

Thought I'd keep my content separate on facebook also:
Security Check Required

I'm not sure what your thoughts are on KJ but in all honesty I've lost patience with him tinkering with the team constantly... I actually wanted us to lose so we've got more chance of getting him out. lol
The run near Christmas was fantastic but.. its almost as if he's aiming for us to finish midtable!

Regardless, I was a little shocked at the result too.. Derby must of been very below par if they couldn't handle Wolves, especially with our current form. (Apologies to any Derby fans reading ;) )

I'm not sure what your thoughts are on KJ but in all honesty I've lost patience with him tinkering with the team constantly... I actually wanted us to lose so we've got more chance of getting him out. lol
The run near Christmas was fantastic but.. its almost as if he's aiming for us to finish midtable!

Regardless, I was a little shocked at the result too.. Derby must of been very below par if they couldn't handle Wolves, especially with our current form. (Apologies to any Derby fans reading ;) )

KJ has lost the plot. It's as if he's lost all motivation since we lost Afobe and Sako. His substitution game is beyond me. And half the time I'm sure he can't see which players play better where... Still, not sure about getting rid off him as perhaps better the devil you know... Remember MM...

Reactions: MrDroneUK
hello from sheffield... up the blades.....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl