Hello from LA!

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reaction score
Hello there. I'm new here as well. Welcome though.

Reaction score
Hello, I’m Daniel and I live in Los Angeles, California. I have a P4P (v1). Just looking for nice places to fly without issues.
I would suggest to get out of the city and away from people, however I’m in the mountains and have had someone shoot at my P4P twice now. Fly with caution and have fun.

• Sad
Reactions: Ruben Fred
Reaction score
I would suggest to get out of the city and away from people, however I’m in the mountains and have had someone shoot at my P4P twice now. Fly with caution and have fun.
I am in LA too , fortunately no one has shut my P4P

Reaction score
I flew at Rosebowl sometimes in Angeles crest but once saw a helicopter flying close where I was flying, and got scared

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I’m originally from LA as well. Great place, but huge so when thinking of places to fly you have lots of options.

Beach: stay away from the local SJW / Save the World types (Malibu, Rancho Palos Verdes, Santa Monica) and highly populated (Redondo, Venice, Etc). Less populated coast line (I.e. north of MalIbu up through Ventura offers some nice options) or the south coast down through Oceanside.

Mountains: Most of the San Bernardino national forest is open, with a few exceptions. Arrow Head, Big Bear, areas around Wrightwood, even local spots around the Pasadena/Arcadia foothills offer options and wonder views.

Desert: most of the high desert, with the exception of Palm Springs, Joshua and the various national monuments in that area are open. Palm Springs is the one odd area. Very restrictive for no particularly good reason.

So lots of options, depending on what your looking for.

Reactions: makneyse
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Flying Scotsman Introductions 8
Randy Sartin Introductions 8
R Introductions 11
Carrnflight Introductions 6
D Photos and Video 1
Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads