hello from kissimmee fl

Reaction score
i just got a dji phantom standard and love it i got 3hr 20 min on it and making some
youtube video with it like meet some people in my area here my best video i made please look tell my if you like it

Hey Tommy!

Welcome to you from Lithia, (Between Lakeland and Brandon FLA.)
We have a couple of great get togethers every month, you'd be very welcome to attend. I will include my email address in this post, if you send me yours I will get the details to you. (I think there may be one this Saturday) The drive from Kissimmee to here is about 1/2 hour and I guess about another 1/2 hour after that, so it's not too bad.

My email is "[email protected]"
C U & GL, Steve

Reactions: tommy.wheeler.39
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: tommy.wheeler.39
Welcome

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you a lot of time. If you can’t find an answer, then just post the question. We are only to happy to help.

Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hey Tommy!

Welcome to you from Lithia, (Between Lakeland and Brandon FLA.)
We have a couple of great get togethers every month, you'd be very welcome to attend. I will include my email address in this post, if you send me yours I will get the details to you. (I think there may be one this Saturday) The drive from Kissimmee to here is about 1/2 hour and I guess about another 1/2 hour after that, so it's not too bad.

My email is "[email protected]"
C U & GL, Steve
Can you also send me meetings info?
New p4p+ arriving this week.
[email protected].
Thanks,
Clockdoc

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
wreath_sm.png

Fantastic Video! Just got my first DJI P3S and looking forward to the first flight.

How did you transfer the video from the Drone?

Did you add the music from the DJI GO app?

I am planing to use the PC version of Pinnacle movie editor to process my vids before uploading. This will let me crop and dub over audio and music tracks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav