Hello from Illinois

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is John and though I'm working as a CAD drafter in the civil engineering field, I've done aerial real estate photography/video work on the side for about 5-6 years. Starting with a P3A (my avatar... sadly no longer air-worthy), to now working with my Mavic 2 Pro, it's been an interesting journey with ups and downs, but a fun one throughout.

Drone work has fizzled out somewhat (busyness of life in other areas)... but it's coming back in a different way, as the firm I work for recently purchased a Phantom 4 RTK to help bolster our surveying and design processes. As the only "drone person" in the company, I've been consulting our surveying department on field operation, and am in charge of research on the data processing side of things as well.

It's been quite a lot to dive into and learn by myself, so I'll very likely be returning here to share my questions (and maybe some headaches) along the way. :sweatsmile: Thank you for having me, happy to be aboard!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20