Hello from Melbourne (P4 owner)

Reaction score
Hi Guys, a bit of a belated introduction as I have been reading threads on this forum for a while.
I own Phantom 4 and absolutely love it. Glad P4 is not my first drone - the one before that was Syma which I used (and still use) as my training drone and it can take quite a bit of a beating.
The minor issues I had so far with P4 were:
1. Vision system error when flying over the ocean. Safely returned the drone to home and the issue didn't come back after restart
2. The fresh brand new battery showed "critical charge level warning". Re-tried at home - no issues, however I don't wanna risk using it in the field.
3. The plastic tablet holder on the RC stopped working (not locking the phone) I read on this forum that I am not the only one with this problem. This is the only bad quality item in the whole P4 kit that I am a bit disappointed with. I am heading overseas in 2 weeks time and will now have to strap my phone onto the RC as a workaround.
Other than that, so far I am very happy with my drone, I guess I took a bit of a risk and purchased it from "grey imports" DWI. I am pretty sure they have their own warranty, so fingers crossed I won't need to try and see how this would work out for me.
Chat soon

hey and welcome im from adelaide with recent P4. Quads are very forgiving after helis !!
So, taking p4 os ? Will there be any problems and which part and or country can i ask ?

hey and welcome im from adelaide with recent P4. Quads are very forgiving after helis !!
So, taking p4 os ? Will there be any problems and which part and or country can i ask ?
Hi there! I'm going to quite a few countries in Europe. But I mainly intend to do some filming in Iceland. As for the problems, I guess i will find out soon enough :) From what i read in different forums most ppl didn't have issues taking them os.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic