Hello from Georgia

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Tommy and I am an attorney from Cochran Georgia. My Phantom 3 has been shipped but has not arrived yet. This will be my first real drone and I am trying to gather as much information on proper use and maintenance as I can find. Thank you for allowing me into the group, I look forward to learning as much as possible.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the group, counselor. Which Phantom model did you order? I hope you enjoy the good weather we're having here before the cold sets in. Im up in Gwinnett. Today it was 69 here, didnt rain and only light winds.

The first time you fly it, try to wait for a clear, calm, dry day. It will make it alot easier to control and enjoy. Are you near Warner Robbins?

Welcome to the group, counselor. Which Phantom model did you order? I hope you enjoy the good weather we're having here before the cold sets in. Im up in Gwinnett. Today it was 69 here, didnt rain and only light winds.

The first time you fly it, try to wait for a clear, calm, dry day. It will make it alot easier to control and enjoy. Are you near Warner Robbins?
It was 76 here today. I actually work in Warner Robins. I ordered the P3 standard. Im a bit nervous about the firmware issues that are all over the internet. Besides that I am very excited.

The P3S is a great bird to start with. Easy to fly, good camera and cheap to fix and upgrade.

You shouldnt have any firmware issues with a new bird. You might have to upgrade it before you can fly, but then you will have the latest version which is pretty stable.

If you lived a little closer I could meet with you and help you get it set up for your first flight, but you can probably figure that all out yourself.

This is a great forum to come to for problems and advice. Always someone willing to help.

Welcome to the forum Tommy .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum Tommy .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Thank you I look forward to it.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.