Hello from Eastern North Carolina

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a new user/pilot & just bought my 1st drone, a Phantom 4 pro+ V2.0 with the RC.
Currently I intend on flying as a hobbyist.
Sounds like there is a lot of professionals out there with a lot of knowledge on this sport. That being said, any suggestions on which firmware &/or updates to use for the A/C and controller with regards to best and easiest to use? Also things to watch out for.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum.

Firmware is a tricky question and personal preference. Some want to stay on the most current and others don't want to upgrade if the current version has no issues for them. Personally I like to wait a few months after release to see what others say about it and then make the decision.

As to apps the biggest debate is Go4 vs Litchi and again I think it is personal preference. Just try and see what works for you.

Greetings all. I am a commercial pilot that is just now getting into the Drone world. I have completed all the required tests and certifications. I have my aircraft "N" number and have been flying when I can. I have a Phantom 4 Pro with a number of accessories and absolutely love flying this craft. Took my first "remote" flight today above the woodland behind my home using the camera as my eyes. This is quite a machine. Just thought I would share. David

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4