Hello from Brisbane

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Ian and I recently bought my first drone so I'm a complete beginner.
I've been reading a lot of threads and have to say this forum has already helped me out a great deal.
That's my quick intro and I look forward to learning to fly my P4P pro like a pro.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Obsid_Ian
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new P4P, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi everyone,
I've been reading a lot of threads and have to say this forum has already helped me out a great deal.
That's my quick intro and I look forward to learning to fly my P4P pro like a pro.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hi, hope your well.

Australia...where the rest of the world wished they lived.

Hi Ian
Welcome I'm Adrian. I live in Redlands and have had my Phantom 4 pro+ V2 since July. Love flying my drone and would love to meet fellow Phantom pilots!

Hi Adrian,
I live in Highvale 4520
Redland Bay is about 80mins drive from home, I often put my jet ski in the water there and head down to South Stradbroke for lunch on the beach.

Hi, hope your well.

Australia...where the rest of the world wished they lived.

Certainly true for me, I emigrated from England in 2004 and have dual nationality. Don't tell everybody how great this place is because they will all want to come ;-)

Reactions: Phill2
Hi everyone,
Welcome . I'm Ron S.E. Michigan Hope to see a vid or two of your area of the world.

Hi Adrian,
I live in Highvale 4520
Redland Bay is about 80mins drive from home, I often put my jet ski in the water there and head down to South Stradbroke for lunch on the beach.
Hi Adrian,
I live in Highvale 4520

Yep S/Stradie is a great spot. Give me a shout when you in this area, maybe we can put our copters in the air together! Sounds like you got yourself the Obsidian?

Welcome . I'm Ron S.E. Michigan Hope to see a vid or two of your area of the world.

Cheers Ron,
Likewise, I'm looking forward to getting some better footage to edit to music.
I bought the drone to take stage footage of swimming pools under construction.

Hi everyone,
Hi Ian, Like you I just purchased a P4Pro and currently working to attain my CASA RePL and AROC. I have just completed all theory assessments and ready to commence the practical manoeuvres. Anyway, I am located in Kalbar and once qualified I initially expect to work for a company who holds a ReOC.

Hi Ian, Like you I just purchased a P4Pro and currently working to attain my CASA RePL and AROC. I have just completed all theory assessments and ready to commence the practical manoeuvres. Anyway, I am located in Kalbar and once qualified I initially expect to work for a company who holds a ReOC.

Looking forward to seeing some footage of Lake Moogerah with the dead trees and jet skis from you

Most definitely, although Wyaralong Dam would also be good. I forgot to mention my P4Pro+ is the Obsidian edition with the Delux kit. Weather conditions have not been favourable over the past few days.

Wyralong Dam is a new one on me, I'll have to check it out with my mountain bike.
I also have the obsidian (in case you didn't realise) but I'm not familiar with the delux kit, can you enlighten me?
Wind is not nice for many reasons, esp. flying and jet skiing.

Wyaralong is located between Beaudesert and Boonah. The pack I purchased from UAVMe consisted of UAV, controller with built in screen, 8 props, 3 intelegent flight batteries, 3 port multicharger, set of Polar Pro cinema series filters, DJI lanyard, hard wearing deluxe case and the usual 16Gb SD card, cables and manuals. What I like about the case is that it closes with the props still on.

Check out the following app called ‘UAV Forecast’ from the iPhone App Store. This app provides live updates for all the environmental conditions, including number of Sat visible & locked. Highly recommend this app for all recreational and commercial UAV controllers.

Reactions: dreddman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl