Hello from Bosnia and Hercegovina

Reaction score
Hi to all! I'm new P4 user. Bought it used to give Dji a spin :) Don't know actuall flying time of that bird but below ten cycles on batteryes. Still haven't flown it as rain won't allow me.
I have 3dr Solo and multiple Hubsan so not really novice. Also have limited experience with P3 long ago.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: novi81
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Hi to all! I'm new P4 user. Bought it used to give Dji a spin :) Don't know actuall flying time of that bird but below ten cycles on batteryes. Still haven't flown it as rain won't allow me.
I have 3dr Solo and multiple Hubsan so not really novice. Also have limited experience with P3 long ago.

Welcome, we look forward to seeing some images from your region.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA, Enjoy that P4, Fly safe and have fun!

Beautiful countryside, thanks for sharing. Looks like a great area for glider ops with those ridges in the background.
Terrain is ideal for gliding! Strong thermals and usually some head wind to make taking off more easier. They put part of runway under concrete, other wider part is left for gliders. Last year full glider training training was costing around 600$. This year maybe even less, depending on sponsorships. I had my first flight when I was four :) Unforgettable experience!

Terrain is ideal for gliding! Strong thermals and usually some head wind to make taking off more easier. They put part of runway under concrete, other wider part is left for gliders. Last year full glider training training was costing around 600$. This year maybe even less, depending on sponsorships. I had my first flight when I was four :) Unforgettable experience!

Awesome! Although I have never flown a glider I used to maintain a very nice powered glider manufactured by Stemme.

Welcome to the forum from Maceió, Brazil

Zdravo, prijatelju ! Lived and worked in Brcko for 3 years....beautiful country and great friends there.

Greetings Novi81! I used to live in Sarajevo a few decades ago. Glad you are up and flying. What city is the photos? I look forward to seeing videos from Bosnia-Hercegovina. Happy flying!

Greetings Novi81! I used to live in Sarajevo a few decades ago. Glad you are up and flying. What city is the photos? I look forward to seeing videos from Bosnia-Hercegovina. Happy flying!

Hello! Photos are from Prijedor, Northwest part of Bosnia. I have some nice stuff but not filmed with Phantom. So probably not good idea to post it :) Actually P4 is first quad with gimbal that I own myself. I have some flying experience on my friends Dji mavic pro and P3. Personally I own 3DR Solo (without gimbal) and some Hubsan quads. Out of Hubsan my favourite is H501A, low price, capable flyer. Happy flying also!

Zdravo, prijatelju ! Lived and worked in Brcko for 3 years....beautiful country and great friends there.
Nice to hear! I spent some time in vicinity of Brčko and still remember that **** mosquitos were like pigeons :) Even my *** has been biten :-D

In 1997 it was a terrible place, still very much destroyed by the war and ethnic problems. My last tour, 2002/2003, it was very nice. I remember the mosquitos, we called them Stukas because they were always dive-bombing you. I traveled all over Bosnia, on leave and for work, and it is a very beautiful country.....I loved my time spent there.

In 1997 it was a terrible place, still very much destroyed by the war and ethnic problems. My last tour, 2002/2003, it was very nice. I remember the mosquitos, we called them Stukas because they were always dive-bombing you. I traveled all over Bosnia, on leave and for work, and it is a very beautiful country.....I loved my time spent there.
True. In 1996 shopping at the open air market I would have to buy 12 potatoes just to get 6, because they were in such bad shape only half of every potato was edible. By 1999 all of Europe was investing in Bosnia-Hercegovina. What a positive change.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers