Hello for Santa Cruz, CA....

Reaction score
Been following the webpage for years. Lots of great advice and problem solving. I've been flying a Phantom 4 pro version 2 for about 5 years but just switched to a Mavic. Is there any marketability for my Phantom? It's in great shape but I am not using it very much these days and wanted to pass it on to someone who might get more us out of it.

Welcome to the forum @Skater!

Is there any marketability for my Phantom?
Yep, people are still flying Phantoms. You should be able to find a buyer for the right price.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome from a Phantom/Mavic pilot in Florida. I mainly use my P4P's for fishing now and ability to carry loads. They're still great drones and a lot easier to see than my Mavics.

Been following the webpage for years. Lots of great advice and problem solving. I've been flying a Phantom 4 pro version 2 for about 5 years but just switched to a Mavic. Is there any marketability for my Phantom? It's in great shape but I am not using it very much these days and wanted to pass it on to someone who might get more us out of it.
Yes, lots of people still like and use the P4P for many things, particularly mapping. I recommend you have a look at recent sales here in the classifieds and also on ebay to get an idea of current pricing. You can probably sell it here in the classifieds without much trouble.

Reactions: snowy23
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnemeth