Hello folks,

Reaction score
I am new to the forum. i very recently got my 107 certification and have had my P4ADV for about a year. prior to that I had AEE 10 and 11 pro which were very involved to say the least. Saturday i was taking river shots with my friend and tasked my 15 year old son in back seat with holding P4 Adv for a short ride. Apparently the allure of the girlfriends text was to great to resist and when we arrived at the destination i got a gimbal overload error. after multiple attempts to callibrate imu gimbal and compass i have concluded something it wrong. The gimbal is off to the right and tips right to left about a 1/16 while displaying overload. After consulting Utube i found TED4797 and watched his videos.It looks like i have yaw motor problems. I wrote him and found unfortunately he is in Florida. Is there anyone in Northeast PA or northern Jersey that could educate me in some gimbal repair?

Welcome to the forum. I am in SE PA but I can’t help you unfortunately. I did have the gimbal overhear once, but after I let it cool down it worked like a charm.

Did you try to reset the gimbal in the settings?

Welcome to the forum. I am in SE PA but I can’t help you unfortunately. I did have the gimbal overhear once, but after I let it cool down it worked like a charm.

Did you try to reset the gimbal in the settings?
Yes I attempted multiple recallibrations of imu, compass, and gumball. Initially this worked but only for about 30 seconds of flight. It seems to be getting worse from startup. Called DJI and tech guy said he had no suggestions other than to send it to Californi.asked if they had any place closer to me and he said new york

WELCOME to the forum Lake Pilot :)

Try contacting DJI Drone Service (they are not actually DJI but DJI trained Techs).

@D D S is a sponsor here on the forums.

Free shipping TO and FROM them
Free Estimates
Great Customer Service IMHO!

They are the only people I hire to do anything to my UAS these days!!

Reactions: D D S
Thank you, I will check them out. Wish they were open Saturdays, I would love to take a trip there to see the place.

Reactions: BigAl07
I appreciate the invite! Unfortunately work schedule doesn't permit right now. Printed out my FedEx call ticket and sending my phantom to you tomorrow.

Reactions: D D S and BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20