Hello from the UK

Reaction score
Hi Drone people,
Just bought a used FC40 as my first foray into this drone thing, I am 53 but thought my 17 year old son would enjoy it........hidden agenda here!! I live near Chester in the UK.
Have had a quick fly in the garden and nearby in a field so far, the drone came with a Phantom 3 advanced camera and gimbal that the guy selling said he was going to fit, bit after a bit of research I don't think this is possible? One thing I have found is that the FC40 app will not work with iOS 11 on my iPhone 7, luckily I have an old iPhone 5 that seems to work ok with the camera, wish the wind and rain would go away so I (and my son [emoji3]) can get out!!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

the drone came with a Phantom 3 advanced camera and gimbal that the guy selling said he was going to fit, bit after a bit of research I don't think this is possible?
Right -- it's not compatible.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi Drone people,
Just bought a used FC40 as my first foray into this drone thing, I am 53 but thought my 17 year old son would enjoy it........hidden agenda here!! I live near Chester in the UK.
Have had a quick fly in the garden and nearby in a field so far, the drone came with a Phantom 3 advanced camera and gimbal that the guy selling said he was going to fit, bit after a bit of research I don't think this is possible? One thing I have found is that the FC40 app will not work with iOS 11 on my iPhone 7, luckily I have an old iPhone 5 that seems to work ok with the camera, wish the wind and rain would go away so I (and my son [emoji3]) can get out!!!
Well hello - I started off with one of these - great fun... enjoy

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl