Hello Everyone! New User

D

DroneGuy555

Hello everyone, new user here and glad to be part of the forum now. I'm from PA and recently got my Part 107 certification and I'm looking to pick a good industry to go in to. There are a lot of farms and wind farms in Pa. so I thought about something in the agriculture or inspections industry. I thought about mapping but I don't know the first thing about it. I was wondering if anyone had good advice of a strong industry to go in to or what someone else from Pa is doing with their UAV. Thanks everyone!

Reactions: dirkclod
Try advertising agencies. I see more and more advertisers using drone footage. From flying over car dealerships to show their huge inventory to retirement communities showing their properties and everything in between.

I'm sure there will be others with many more suggestions.

Reactions: DroneGuy555
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT