Hello everyone. My name is Freddie,

Welcome to the forum.
YouTube is your friend as well as what was s posted above .
Start out in a large area if possible cause trees will eat ya.
just take it slow and get used to it and you will learn and read plenty in here. You will learn from others mistakes and lots of them if you read back a bit are mine. Plenty of tips. And be ready to spend some money. This is an addicting hobby. ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Freddie, Welcome to the forum and welcome to this wonderful hobby.

My advice is similar to all the above members advice. Read the manual, search this forum and YouTube to learn all that you can about your drone before your first flight. Carry out the calibration and setup distance and height limits. Choose a large open area to fly in. Start small - don't fly high or more than say 50M away. Practice with the sticks to make sure that you get used to the left and right controls being reversed when the drone is flying towards you. Practice a RTH. Read all telemetry data on your screen and mentally process it to understand what your drone is doing without seeing the drone. Slowly increase the distance and height that you venture over the next several flights as your confidence grows. You will have your hands full during these first flights so keep things as simple as possible and don't add stress by operating the camera until you feel comfortable.

All the best, Martin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.