Hello everyone, i'm a newbie out of Houston, TX. I'm looking forward to learning to use my P3s.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching ? .

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome, from the middle of Missouri! Lots, I mean LOTS, of knowledge to be found here! (I have very little, sorry!) Don't be afraid to ask. Someone will point you in the right direction.

Brad

Hello from Tampa Bay Area Florida. Been flying P4's, but just got a p3s. So I guess I will be learning along with you. Be glad to pass on any knowledge I have, but there are many here with much more experience. Just ask and Have fun!

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Hello everyone, I'm a new user out of Houston, TX. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.
I have family in Houston but have never flown there. FIRST THING check the state and local laws. Usually the local laws just defer to the state laws..... don’t fly over a group of people and don’t be a ****. Pretty much it.
If you have tech issues there is always somebody here who will help.
A guy here - Dirkclod - knows everything else you need to know. Happy flying and stay away from trees!

Hey Stumpy, love your avatar. Are you the rich uncle or the one that the family never speaks your name uncle? Sorry, couldn’t help myself. Have fun, fly safe.

Hello J7, You will find a lot of answers here, I certainly have. Also an occasional chuckle here as well. Have 2 p4's but also new to the p3s. I will learn with you.

Last edited:
You have a fine drone, that PS3. Just fly it carefully and it'll provide some great fun and quality photos/video. It's not for professionals but fine for the average user at a reasonable cost.

Reactions: Capt KO
I have family in Houston but have never flown there. FIRST THING check the state and local laws. Usually the local laws just defer to the state laws..... don’t fly over a group of people and don’t be a ****. Pretty much it.
If you have tech issues there is always somebody here who will help.
A guy here - Dirkclod - knows everything else you need to know. Happy flying and stay away from trees!

Flying UAS in Texas. As of September 1, 2017, no political subdivision, i.e. City or County, may restrict the flying of UAS, and all previous zoning or laws banning the flying of UAS are Null and Void. Refer Texas House Bill 1643.

I ‘m from the DFW area and keep a copy of the bill with my UAS’s.

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Hello everyone, I'm a new user out of Houston, TX. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.
Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your P3S, Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers