Hello Buddy From Puerto Rico

Reaction score
New pilot with the Dron’s but already managing their flights pretty good, my real hobby is free diving and spearfishing, I wanted to get Great shots of my spearfishing captures while in the boat, also some of my fishing trips so I Purchased a Mavic air and right away I felt like I needed an upgrade to a Mavic 2. Although I really love the phantom but pretty bulky to have around in the boat I’ll probably be selling or trading my Mavic Air but meanwhile I’m really enjoying it!

Attachments

• 30D35AE3-E44D-45E8-82CF-5C2F79F32C36.jpeg
    30D35AE3-E44D-45E8-82CF-5C2F79F32C36.jpeg
    740.9 KB · Views: 198
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Buddy PR
Welcome to the forum! :)

New pilot with the Dron’s but already managing their flights pretty good, my real hobby is free diving and spearfishing, I wanted to get Great shots of my spearfishing captures while in the boat, also some of my fishing trips so I Purchased a Mavic air and right away I felt like I needed an upgrade to a Mavic 2. Although I really love the phantom but pretty bulky to have around in the boat I’ll probably be selling or trading my Mavic Air but meanwhile I’m really enjoying it!
Bienvenidos a los foros. Saludos desde Bayamón.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31