Helipal?

Two thumbs up for helipal. Pretty fast shipping to the US. I received my dji products within a week of placing my order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ladykate said:
hellhole said:
phantomnz said:
oh.. i just saw that the LCD need 5hours of charge before it can be used for 1 hour..woah!

Actually, I have that one and it charges much faster than that. It also will last for a couple of days of flying for me (so... yeah... 1 hour or a bit more on the internal). I would say it charges in a couple of hours or less from a normal discharge state (as in - not flat). It is about what I expected - similar to many electronic packages.

I guess it still okay... As 1 phantom 1 battery probably last me 10min or so with the fpv on. I have 4 battery... So I have to recharge batteries anyway...

ladykate said:
Actually, I have that one and it charges much faster than that. It also will last for a couple of days of flying for me (so... yeah... 1 hour or a bit more on the internal). I would say it charges in a couple of hours or less from a normal discharge state (as in - not flat). It is about what I expected - similar to many electronic packages.

I guess it still okay... As 1 phantom 1 battery probably last me 10min or so with the fpv on. I have 4 battery... So I have to recharge batteries anyway...

the fast shipping is due to the time change when we are sleeping its tomorrow over there,I have got 5 helicopters and the phantom 2 from them,never had a problem. All I need now is the case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31