HEEEELP!!~!~!

Reaction score
Hi
I have a Phanttom 2 Vision...

I had like a week without using it... buyt now I am trying to used.

The Phanttom is ON but when I try to make the phanttom fly, the properlers doesnt work.

Any ideas??

First Luis, Welcome to the forum. Have you read the start up procedures in the manual or watched any videos on you tube for starting the Phantom? (CEC?) What procedure are you doing to start it up?

Hi Larry
I made the following steps.:
1- turn on the Phanttom
2- turn On the RC
3- usually I calibrate the compass
4- set the DJI App with an iphone
5- pull both sticks to bottom corners to start the propellers

luisomarf, you should always turn on the remote controller before the Phantom. (FYI)

What are the lights doing on your Phantom at the time you try to start the motors?

msinger said:
luisomarf, you should always turn on the remote controller before the Phantom. (FYI)

What are the lights doing on your Phantom at the time you try to start the motors?

Blinking Green

dirkclod said:
luisomarf said:
Hi Larry
1- turn on the Phanttom
2- turn On the RC
Both sticks down to the inside corners ?

Yes!
Down and Center

RC Tx calibrated,
proper mode (most likely 2),
and channel polarities (norm not reverse)?

Thus should be followed by using the 'Phantom Assistant' to complere Tx/Rx calibration(s).

N017RW said:
RC Tx calibrated,
proper mode (most likely 2),
and channel polarities (norm not reverse)?

Thus should be followed by using the 'Phantom Assistant' to complere Tx/Rx calibration(s).

yes

luisomarf said:
dirkclod said:
luisomarf said:
Hi Larry
1- turn on the Phanttom
2- turn On the RC
Both sticks down to the inside corners ?

Yes!
Down and Center
I always thought sticks should be both to bottom left corners) - at least that's what I have always done?

Luis, sounds like for the most part you know what you are doing with exception of powering it up. Always turn on TX first, second is wifi & last is phantom. I always turn off in reverse. (Phantom, wifi & TX) since you are getting flashing green, I'm not sure what it could be. Are your batteries fully charged? You mentioned heliport. I know you are a few km away but, you could also move a few more km away & see if it works then. I would check everything in the software. I would also make a suggestion of putting in a location & someone in your area might be able to help you face to face. Good luck!

luisomarf said:
Hi

The Phanttom is ON but when I try to make the phanttom fly, the properlers doesnt work.

Any ideas??

I see that you are being helped. And, a warm welcome to the forum!

However, I'm not clear as to what you meant. I'm assuming you meant that you had been flying with no problems. Then, you went a week without flying and now, nothing works. Is that correct?

What lights do you get? Is the battery fully charged and you successfully calibrated the compass?

PhantomFanatic said:
luisomarf said:
Hi

Any ideas??

However, I'm not clear as to what you meant. I'm assuming you meant that you had been flying with no problems. Then, you went a week without flying and now, nothing works. Is that correct?

What lights do you get? Is the battery fully charged and you successfully calibrated the compass?

Phantom P, We took it as he could not get props to start. He said he was getting greem blinking lights

luisomarf said:
Hi Larry
1- turn on the Phanttom
2- turn On the RC

Did you turn on the RF Repeater on your remote?

Larry L said:
PhantomFanatic said:
luisomarf said:
Hi

Any ideas??

Phantom P, We took it as he could not get props to start. He said he was getting greem blinking lights

Gottcha. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl