HealthyDrones is now Airdata UAV

Seams like a step backward to me, everyone is already familiar with HealthyDrones. I'm guessing they may be posturing to offer additional services like DroneDeploy etc. Just a WAG though.

Reactions: lakelush
airdata.PNG
nope !

guess i'll have to wait 15 hours ;) , still can't connect to website and they never sent out any emails , any other website that changed it name has always sent out email weeks in advance .
I didn't receive any emails as such just the notification as per the OP post. Maybe they included banning your website access as part of the restrictions to uav use in Canada?

Accessible for me.
upload_2017-3-22_15-9-47.png

Hi,

I am the founder of HealthyDrones/Airdata UAV. As part of our change from HealthyDrones to Airdata.com, we encountered a configuration issue on our end. There were a small number of users who were affected by this issue, apologies for any inconvenience.
We have rectified the issue and everything should be back to normal. If you are still experiencing difficulties connecting to the app or the site, please contact us at [email protected].

Best,
Eran

Reactions: Greg Nystrom
Why the change of brand name? Is it because of change of ownership?

One thing I have been afraid of a subscription service is the new owner is charging higher price and asking for more payment to continue using the service :(

Reactions: David Kraft
Still can't open the new site, getting the same error. Tried emailing support as suggested above, email will not go through. Getting this message :

email.jpg

Am I the only one having these problems?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik