HDMI Output Module

No I don't think so,,if remote back same shape as ps3 and only have gimble wheel it wont,,module needs 2 ribbons attached,,if remote has wheel each side it might,,unsure if p3se has ribbon plugs internally for module,,,,like other phantoms,.I have one and couldent use on p3s
Screenshot_20190511-200317.jpg

I could be wrong on this but mayby see if any other remotes compatible with the p3se,,,,only difference is range and has vps on the bottom,,the remotes from memory are identical but have complete different signal so that could be a issue if trying to link another remote,,curious so I have a look

Does anyone know if this will work with the P3SE ?

OK my bad just been searching does p3se have c1 c2 button on rear if so you can use this module,,,,,,,,,if not you can't,,,does not seem to be compatible remote,,1 post from dji say p34k is close but still won't work at that time of posting

You could use a mobile device that has an HDMI output (like the Nvidia Shield K1).

Any other suggestions for a tablet with HDMi output that works well with DJi GO?
See my response from your other thread here:

What about screen mirroring to a compatible TV? What I mean is, I have a Samsung S8+ phone which I use to fly my P3A. I should be able to mirror my screen out to a Samsung Smart TV. Right?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4