HDMI Module How to see warning Information on external monitor

can my bud be used with glasses for those of us with old eyes? $199 seems very reasonable.
It has a dummy frame for getting the glasses. I also wear glasses and use this on top of it. It's not comfortable to have two supports resting on to your ears. Initially I was very uncomfortable with it but I feel better now. May be I will have spare glasses fitted to the dummy frame which gets attached to Mybud with a magnet.

I don't know you mean by old eyes, I'm too not young, may be older than you :)

I tried Accupix Mybud in the field to get first view of the flying experience. Points noted:

1. Its an excellent Goggle for connecting to HDMI output. It automatically sets the format based on the input signal such as 720p, 1080p etc. Fat Shark Dominator V3 can go only up to 720p.

2. Its picture quality seems to be much better than Dominator V3. I didn't see any pixels, video was very smooth. It shows like 100' screen TV

3. Battery life appears to be 8 hours, which is enough to go on to the field.

4. Its price is very reasonable $199 from eBay

New ACCUPiX Mybud 3D Viewer 100" Head Mounted Display Virtual Screen - Black

This supplier thrown in free an HDMI cable + HDMI to mini HDMI adapter

5. It has battery charger too which is missing in case of Dominator V3

6. Needs little time to adjust on eye and nose. It has additional dummy glasses frame.

7. It has 2D, 3D and 2D->3D modes. You can watch 3D movies on it :)

I am happy with it.
I tried Accupix Mybud in the field to get first view of the flying experience. Points noted:

1. Its an excellent Goggle for connecting to HDMI output. It automatically sets the format based on the input signal such as 720p, 1080p etc. Fat Shark Dominator V3 can go only up to 720p.

2. Its picture quality seems to be much better than Dominator V3. I didn't see any pixels, video was very smooth. It shows like 100' screen TV

3. Battery life appears to be 8 hours, which is enough to go on to the field.

4. Its price is very reasonable $199 from eBay

New ACCUPiX Mybud 3D Viewer 100" Head Mounted Display Virtual Screen - Black

This supplier thrown in free an HDMI cable + HDMI to mini HDMI adapter

5. It has battery charger too which is missing in case of Dominator V3

6. Needs little time to adjust on eye and nose. It has additional dummy glasses frame.

7. It has 2D, 3D and 2D->3D modes. You can watch 3D movies on it :)

I am happy with it.

Thanks for the review AL, this makes me feel much better about the set I ordered from ebay $195, shipping from Korea, and the HDMI remote module from DJI.
I am waiting for them to be delivered.

What data if any is actually shown in the glasses, or do you only see what the camera sees?

I just opened the MyBud Box from Korea. It took 1 month to get to BC Canada with the free shipping.There seems to be lots of accessories as advertised on Ebay. $195 U.S.. I have to get a North America Adapter for the charger. I am still waiting for the HDMI module from DJI. (Ordered at the same time from Ebay.) I was wondering if anyone has found an English instruction manual as the one supplied in the box is very limited. What kind of phones are the 2 short mini adapters for. Definitely not for an iphone 5s.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl