HDMI for P4

Can you post a detailed video showing everything you're attempting to do from beginning to end?

I'm not sure what else to recommend then. If you're doing everything we're suggesting, then it's likey you have a bad piece of hardware somewhere.

I works on my Emaxx just fine. Do u think I should unhook the antenna on the goggles

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I haven't tried mine with an antenna hooked to it. Give it a shot and see what happens.

No dice, I'll call Fatshark tomorrow n c is they can help or I'll call DJI and ***** a little

The screen goes blank as soon as I turn on the goggles [emoji102]

It's strange you can see the technical info but not the picture. Means HDMI signal is present. Are you 100% sure the three tiny ribbon connectors of HDMI board are all correctly connected and secured with little retainers closed?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I will check but I'm pretty sure. Ken Heron said I gotta reboot my controller

Patrick from Fatshark said to update firmware, I'll try that n let u no[emoji120][emoji89]

When I installed my hdmi it did not work. My supplier said the rc may need a update. It did but I had not waited for the message before going to camera in GO, now all works fine.

I lost video trying to upload the new firmwere[emoji35] gotta call DJI grrrrr

I got the FPV workin, had to reinstall firmwere after I put the hdmi module on. Works awesome supper fun, now I can take someone flying with me[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: Mavericksan

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic