HDMI cable issue for Phantom 3 -

Reaction score
Hi I recently fitted the HDMI module to my P3A - and got some of the DJI goggles. The issue is the HDMI cable that comes with the goggles is too large for the module. So I looked around and I think the HDMI output on the module is a mini hdmi and the input to the goggles is a D type hdmi. As such I suspect I need a cable like this :

VR Glasses HDMI Cable DJI Goggles Connect to Transmitter for DJI Phantom 4PRO+ | eBay

Can anyone confirm pls.

appreciate any help you can give,

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Hi I recently fitted the HDMI module to my P3A - and got some of the DJI goggles. The issue is the HDMI cable that comes with the goggles is too large for the module. So I looked around and I think the HDMI output on the module is a mini hdmi and the input to the goggles is a D type hdmi. As such I suspect I need a cable like this :

VR Glasses HDMI Cable DJI Goggles Connect to Transmitter for DJI Phantom 4PRO+ | eBay

Can anyone confirm pls.

appreciate any help you can give,
I've got a mini adapter I just received, like $2.25 on ebay..
you can have it for $2 & shipping if you like.. I sold my P3P with the HDMI module.

Reaction score
I did notice on the official site here:

Everything You Need to Know about the DJI Goggles - DJI Guides

The statement " It works wirelessly with the Mavic Pro and supports everything from the Phantom 3 Advanced to the Inspire 2, through its HDMI port. More importantly, when connected through USB, the same head tracking controls available through Ocusync are made available to all aircraft. "

So does this mean that if I get a USB > HDMI D cable I can use head tracking on the P3A ? I haven't seen that anywhere but that statement seems to indicate it. I'm still awaiting my converter cable so I can fly straight HDMI.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bonnie215