Having Fun with my Drone in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic 4K

Reaction score
Another Quarantine edits finished yesterday for you all to enjoy.

Please give the video a thumbs up if you’ve enjoyed subscribe to my channel if you liked my contents.

Stay Safe.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: MaxE1955!
Yes, nice. A little crazy. I would never fly that close to a house boat. I try to respect others space. They might have been sunbathing in the nude. I don't think, while being out in they ocean, they would expect a drone to come flying so close and fast over top of their boat. Not trying to jump your case, even though it sounds like it. I might fly 200 or 300 ft over over them where they aren't so recognizable. Lol

Yes, nice. A little crazy. I would never fly that close to a house boat. I try to respect others space. They might have been sunbathing in the nude. I don't think, while being out in they ocean, they would expect a drone to come flying so close and fast over top of their boat. Not trying to jump your case, even though it sounds like it. I might fly 200 or 300 ft over over them where they aren't so recognizable. Lol

yeah true, i was on holiday having fun if i had caught someone sunbathing nude that would have deleted right away which is why i didn't fly much over the beach where people were tanning... cant wait for this lockdown to be lifted... so i can visit Mexico next

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers