Have you ever seen another drone?

I have only seen another one in the air near me about the night before I got my first one. and I know of one other person in town that has one but he dont live near were the other one was seen taking off and landing at. So by my count that makes atleast 3 people in my town that have any. Wait make that 4 cause there is a kid 2 blocks over that has told me he got one after he seen one of mine fall out of the sky and bounce off his roof from a few 100 feet up with hardly any damage sustained. lol who would of ever thought seeing one crash was the deal cincher. lol lol he had been thinking about getting one for a few months at the time but wasn't sure if he wanted to drop that kind of money knowing from his experience with rc planes and helos that even minor crashes are usually in a million pcs. SO he was super impressed to see a phantom fall out of the sky and bounce off his roof the way it did.

I am in the KC MISSOURI area. I normally fly at my 3 acre property or at a local park very close to me. I have never seen another rc anything since getting my first Phantom April 2014. Fine with me. No negative encounters with anyone. Just a few asking questions about how much and is it hard to fly. I prefer to fly alone and not be bothered.

p fandango, I'm curious about the insurance - can you share some info as I think it's a good idea...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl