Have you encountered compass errors with Litchi app?

Reaction score
I'm trying to determine if this dreaded mid air compass errors are just for DJI GO app. I would like to hear from users using Litchi app. I may as well switch to Litchi if there are no issues with compass errors. That seems to be a cheaper and safer alternative solution than dealing with DJI support, which intern advises you to re calibrate, like re calibrating is the magic cure all. Scores of people did that and problem persists. We paid up to a grand to our craft and want to fly safely and confidently. That's not asking much from DJI.

I'm trying to determine if this dreaded mid air compass errors are just for DJI GO app. I would like to hear from users using Litchi app. I may as well switch to Litchi if there are no issues with compass errors. That seems to be a cheaper and safer alternative solution than dealing with DJI support, which intern advises you to re calibrate, like re calibrating is the magic cure all. Scores of people did that and problem persists. We paid up to a grand to our craft and want to fly safely and confidently. That's not asking much from DJI.
The compass is in your Phantom, not the app.
If you haven't got a properly calibrated compass, it will show up whatever app you are using.
If you're having problems go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Post a link the the analysis it provides and someone might be able to help you.

Litchi is using the same software code as DJI Go. If you are having compass problems running Go, you'll have it with Litchi also.

I don't consider Litchi a Go replacement, it just enhances certain capabilities–such as waypoint flights–that the stock DJI app has.

DJI Developer

SB

I had compass error while flying litchi, once. It wasn't reported in the litchi app. Only when I returned to the dji app did I see the red warning up top. Just use caution no matter what, as always.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31