Have DJI fixed the Windows 10 issue ?

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
I am just wondering if anyone knows if DJI have managed to fix the issue with the firmware upgrade on Windows 10 Operating Systems yet.
For those of you who dont know what I mean.....

When trying to upgrade the firmware to 3.14 on a Windows 10 Operating System ... You will get a message " Upgrade Failed" .... Although ... If you do the same upgrade on a Windows 7/8 Operating System, you will get a message "Upgrade Successful"
Any feedback on this would be most appreciated :):)

Hi Guys.
I am just wondering if anyone knows if DJI have managed to fix the issue with the firmware upgrade on Windows 10 Operating Systems yet.

When trying to upgrade the firmware to 3.14 on a Windows 10 Operating System ... You will get a message " Upgrade Failed" .... Although ... If you do the same upgrade on a Windows 7/8 Operating System, you will get a message "Upgrade Successful"
I am having trouble using RC Assistant on Windows 7 & 10. I can select mode, but when I hit Calibrate icon, nothing happens. Any clues? Sorry if too far off topic.

Just a thought here, as I did this myself when trying a firmware upgrade a while back..... Have you installed the DJI Driver as well as the Assistant and RC programs ?
I haven't dowloaded the driver as I thought if was to be installed in the p2 itself. I'm able to use the p2 assistant. I haven't signed on withis a dji screen name. When cued to do so, I hit cancel and get to the calibrate screen. I was told creating an account and signing on isn't necessary. I know I can operate the p2 assistant software without signing on.

Hmmm. Sounds a strange one that. Can you get everything else to change ? Like the battery level ..does it change as you draw voltage ?
I uninstalled all software and reloaded Driver and Assistants & all works now. Thanks for your help & hoping your issue is resolved soon.

I have a P2 Non-Vision, and did the Windows 10 upgrade, but had the DJI software installed before the upgrade. I can still connect to my P2 just fine, in fact, I did the GPS upgrade/mod 2 days ago, and did an advance IMU calibration, and it worked fine. Haven't upgraded firmware with it since I'm at the latest... but Windows 10 works fine for me...

I have a P2 Non-Vision, and did the Windows 10 upgrade, but had the DJI software installed before the upgrade. I can still connect to my P2 just fine, in fact, I did the GPS upgrade/mod 2 days ago, and did an advance IMU calibration, and it worked fine. Haven't upgraded firmware with it since I'm at the latest... but Windows 10 works fine for me...
I can use the software to recalibrate, change settings etc. It's just when you try to do an upgrade on the firmware that there is an issue.
:)

Upgrading to firmware version 3.14 should be easy as pie......

DJI just needs to make their software compatible with windows 10 and everything should work fine.

Upgrading to firmware version 3.14 should be easy as pie......

DJI just needs to make their software compatible with windows 10 and everything should work fine.
I agree. The upgrade to 3.14 was as easy as pie. Once I had borrowed someone else's windows 8 laptop.
The annoying thing is that my laptop was windows 7 before I upgraded to windows 10 :(

Hi Guys.

I am facing the exact same problem. With Windows 10 I also get the "Upgrade Failed" message. I have tried the firmware upgrade on a laptop that didn't have the DJI software installed before the windows upgrade, and that one failed as well.

Using a third machine with Windows 7, I get the "Upgrade Succesful" message.

I Haven't tried messing around with compatibility settings. I guess I will just wait with the Windows upgrade on the last Windows 7 machine until I have confirmed that DJI got it working..,

DJI doesn't give a **** unless you are buying current crap that they peddle! I have been asking about compatability with windows 10 since late September. When I ask the question all they do is hang up on you and then you're faced with wasting time back at number 38 in their que! **** DJI they don't give a ****!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31