Has anyone used Slantrange?

Reaction score
Has anyone used Slantrange imagery and software for Imagery and offline processing? I am looking for a high-end sensor with the ability to process the images completely offline.

Just received mine in the mail yesterday. Haven't been able to use it as of yet, but will let you know. Their software is expensive besides the unit itself...and the fact I have to have subscription if I want to use the software annoys me. I would rather own it and not lease it.

Just received mine in the mail yesterday. Haven't been able to use it as of yet, but will let you know. Their software is expensive besides the unit itself...and the fact I have to have subscription if I want to use the software annoys me. I would rather own it and not lease it.
I agree. I am not able to upload my images to process so I only have a few options like slantview and Pix4D. I haven't been able to find a whole lot of information on the Slantrange products so I would really appreciate your review of it. I like several things about it over the Seqouia except that it doesn't have a standard RGB so I will have to fly the fields twice.

Hi, I am looking at getting a sensor and am trying to decide between the Slantrange and the Sequoia, do you have any comments and information now that you been flying the Slantrange for a bit?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi, I am looking at getting a sensor and am trying to decide between the Slantrange and the Sequoia, do you have any comments and information now that you been flying the Slantrange for a bit?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I do have the slant range but have not used slantview as of yet. I have used drone depliy, pix4d, and datamapper. They work okay but takes some finagling to match up the images with the geolocation. I have zero experience with Sequoia. The p2 has good photos though. This spring I will use slantview with the slantrange and hope its as easy as it seems for the cost.

What platform are you going to use?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj