Has anyone used one of these chargers made by Venom

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting one of these:

DJI Phantom 4 Venom Pro Charger 4-Channel 100W Rapid Speed Battery Charger $229, has anyone used one or even the one for the P3?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 8.05.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 8.05.22 PM.png
    798 KB · Views: 548
Check out the reviews here on Amazon. Most people really like it.

Last edited:
I was thinking about getting one of these:

DJI Phantom 4 Venom Pro Charger 4-Channel 100W Rapid Speed Battery Charger $229, has anyone used one or even the one for the P3?
Yes, I have one. Got it from Amazon. Love it and don't use any of the stock chargers. Works great. I have 7 batteries and it keeps me going non-stop.

Reactions: BenMara
I picked one up and it doesn't seem to work with the P4P batteries. Only the original P4 batteries.

Wow is that true with a p4p batteries? I definitely need to know that because I don't want to pull the trigger and get a piece of crap that ain't going to work

Wow is that true with a p4p batteries? I definitely need to know that because I don't want to pull the trigger and get a piece of crap that ain't going to work

I did get it to work with the P4P battery. You have to press them in pretty hard until it clicks to make a connection. Something about the plug in the battery not always being aligned. But it got easier over time.

You have to adjust the black part of the battery to get it to sit correctly in the charger... For me it was too close to the right side...
20180606_175424.jpg

Reactions: Ripper7620

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31