Has anyone used Drone Base?

That's the reason I'd even consider doing the pano's, because anyone iv'e talked to, the first thing they ask for is a sample of your work. I do need to build my portfolio. Here's a 360 of one I did last week

Ft Myers Beach

That's beautiful! Isn't it cool that seeing these 360 aerials is still awesome? I'm sure the novelty will eventually wear off but it's gets attention. I like that site, is it free to set up an account? I don't have a way to showcase any 360 panos at this point.

5 completed. Had a couple rejected due to lighting. I need to go reshoot.
Really enjoy it. Something for the wife and I to do together.

good on you!...wish I could get my bride on board.

I got a referral from a client job I did last month and just got another job mapping a 530 acre Landfill that was a referral from the first. Thats a big site, I don't have any Idea what to charge on that one

I got a referral from a client job I did last month and just got another job mapping a 530 acre Landfill that was a referral from the first. Thats a big site, I don't have any Idea what to charge on that one

bid higher than you think it's worth, then negotiate to the price that's right.

I've noticed the client missions seem to be getting tougher...at least here on the east coast.

The last 3 I've done were in moderately congested areas, on VERY large tracts of land...mostly strip mall complexes that covered almost a mile on one or two sides. The problem here is you have to back up so far to get everything in frame I've almost lost VLOS on occasion.

Anyone else running into this?

I opened up my app this morning and don't see any available pano missions, or nearly as much as there were yesterday. I check my filters, closed and reopened and still nothing. I wonder if they are doing some server maintenance or widdled down our options? Anybody else seeing this?

I opened up my app this morning and don't see any available pano missions, or nearly as much as there were yesterday. I check my filters, closed and reopened and still nothing. I wonder if they are doing some server maintenance or widdled down our options? Anybody else seeing this?
I noticed this over the weekend. Was on my way to a nearby mission when I pulled up the app and no missions populated. Then this morning, all were back. Strange.

What are your guys percentages of getting paid? I am sitting at 2/11 and the 2 that paid were my first 2..

4/12

I'm running right at 50%
The likelihood of payout formula has not been as accurate as I would gauge but the higher it is the better chance of a score. For me, frustration comes in when I am keeping score, if I do them along the way and as they come, the percentages don't bother as much.
I would be interested to know if the first appeal from Dronebase is the only if they review and appeal again.

I'm running right at 50%
The likelihood of payout formula has not been as accurate as I would gauge but the higher it is the better chance of a score. For me, frustration comes in when I am keeping score, if I do them along the way and as they come, the percentages don't bother as much.
I would be interested to know if the first appeal from Dronebase is the only if they review and appeal again.
Yeah I mean I am not trying to get rich off it by any means. Would be nice if they would at least pay out enough missions to cover the gas of driving to all the missions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72