Has Anyone Recieved P2V+ From Amazon.com?

Reaction score
I know Amazon has had the P2V+ listed as OOS with no ETA since launch, has anyone actually received a unit from them? I can't tell if they never got them, or they just got so many orders and or backlogged but filling them.

I know a lot of people ordered from 3rd party vendors through Amazom, I'm just wondering about Amazon as the seller.

jalpert said:
I know Amazon has had the P2V+ listed as OOS with no ETA since launch, has anyone actually received a unit from them? I can't tell if they never got them, or they just got so many orders and or backlogged but filling them.

I know a lot of people ordered from 3rd party vendors through Amazom, I'm just wondering about Amazon as the seller.

I got tired of waiting with no information updates, so I just cancelled on Monday when a local store got them in stock. Funny part of the story....the local store didn't charge me tax like Amazon was going to! :lol:

What was your original order date? I have the feeling Amazon might never get stock. Amazon is the type of company that has a great return policy and I have a feeling they expect to be reimbursed when a return happens. DJI doesn't seem like the type of company that reimburses well.

It seems like every vendor is on their first or second shipment.

Dcpmark said:
jalpert said:

I got tired of waiting with no information updates, so I just cancelled on Monday when a local store got them in stock. Funny part of the story....the local store didn't charge me tax like Amazon was going to! :lol:

I ordered mine through Amazon, and got it the next day. No issues. I believe the supplier was Red Rock USA.

I don't think so either, that's what I'm trying to find out :) I'm wondering if they will get them at all.

lifo said:
I dont believe Amazon LLC ever got them.

jalpert said:
I don't think so either, that's what I'm trying to find out :) I'm wondering if they will get them at all.

lifo said:
I dont believe Amazon LLC ever got them.

I received my order from Amazon on 5/6/14 after placing the order with them on 4/16/14.

jalpert said:
What was your original order date? I have the feeling Amazon might never get stock. Amazon is the type of company that has a great return policy and I have a feeling they expect to be reimbursed when a return happens. DJI doesn't seem like the type of company that reimburses well.

It seems like every vendor is on their first or second shipment.

Dcpmark said:
jalpert said:

I ordered back in April, soon after they were released. I really wanted to buy from them because I had a $333 credit from returning an AR Drone I got as a present, and because of their return policy. I just got tired of no updates on when they would be available.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z