Is anyone having trouble getting items from DJI?

Reaction score
I ordered two extra batteries for my new P4Pv2 on Sept. 4th, got the normal confirmation notice and got a tracking email the next day. It's being sent DHL (which I suppose is standard for items coming from China). Tracking showed an original delivery date of Sept. 11th. Never showed up. Checked tracking on Sept 12, 13 and 14 and the detail on DL's site shows it finally left Shenzhen, China on the 14th and only made it to Hong Kong (30 miles south) the same day.

I know they've just had a typhoon blow through but even so, does it usually take that long to get stuff that's ordered directly from DJI? I should have ordered the batteries from an authorized retailer huh?

I'm trying not to buy critical items like that if they are not original DJI parts so I don't give them any reason to not back their product if there is a problem later. I'm new at the drone thing but I do understand that many companies are just looking for a reason to deny warranties, etc. if you used a critical 3rd party part.

Thanks for any insight you have.

GB

Not sure you want to hear it, but I ordered a watch that took 3 weeks to get here from China. I was unaware that’s where it was coming from. Turned out to be junk.
Additional info, it was two weeks after I got the notice that it was leaving China.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj