Hangar 360 Error 1005 (P3S)

Reaction score
I've tried using Hangar 360 twice over the past two days with my Phantom 3 Standard and keep getting "Error 1005". The aircraft will start up, begin to ascend, then stop at about 6ft AGL and I'll get an error that the mission failed, error 1005 and the option to keep flying or return home.

If I try to launch while in the air, it'll give me the option to take my panos at the current elevation or ascend to 300ft AGL. Either choice gives the error 1005 again.

I looked on Hangar's website and error 1005 is "Due to a limitation in the SDK, RAW photos cannot be captured at an interval of less than 10 seconds." (Why am I receiving Error 1005?). However I can't find a way to change the camera settings, as they're locked by the app according to Hangar.

Has anyone else ran into this and found a fix?

I use Hangar Autopilot. I have to change my camera settings in DJI Go before opening up Autopilot. Try changing your image format in DJI Go, then re-launching 360.

I use Hangar Autopilot. I have to change my camera settings in DJI Go before opening up Autopilot. Try changing your image format in DJI Go, then re-launching 360.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try. I also got a new iPhone today, which might make a difference. I was using a 5 before. It had the latest iOS, but it's still older tech that may not have been completely compatible.

I was having the same problem, turns out I had not updated the firmware. You have to go in the Autopilot app and updated the remote and put the new firmware on the SD (after deleting the old from the SD card) and restart and let it update. Now mine will fly and take the pictures, but then I get an error before the stitching part. I'm not using RAW images so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I was having the same problem, turns out I had not updated the firmware. You have to go in the Autopilot app and updated the remote and put the new firmware on the SD (after deleting the old from the SD card) and restart and let it update. Now mine will fly and take the pictures, but then I get an error before the stitching part. I'm not using RAW images so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I'll give that a shot.

Today I tried it with my new iPhone. This time I didn't get the error. However the mission would fail as the aircraft started to take pictures and would auto return.

I double checked my image settings in DJI Go and it was set to JPG.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav