Hands on Help in Houston Needed - Four DJI Quads

Reaction score
Hello from Houston,

New pilot in town. Need hands on help.

Last Saturday, 3/30, I found an ad on craigslist that said: Man Down - Toys Must Go

I was the first one there. I purchased four DJI quadcopters.

DJI Mavic Pro
DJI Inspire 1 Pro Black (Two Controllers)
2x DJI Phantom 3 Pro’s

I need help getting them in the air. All of them work.

The Mavic Pro and the two Phantom 3’s have the same issue. No image transmission signal or something similar to that. Everything else seems fine.

The Inspire 1 lands funny. It wants to tip over.

I have done some reading and watched a few videos. It hasn’t helped. I have done what I can. I'm old.

I can and will pay somebody to sit down with me and go over my copters. I need personal help. I’m more of a hands on person. I live in Houston. I would be willing to meet you at any park, bar, or police station. Wherever...

Thank you for reading.

Have a great day!

You're in the right place. The folks on here are dynamite at troubleshooting these birds. I don't know much but i imagine the start would be:

1. Does it connect to the controller?
  2. Does it connect to your tablet/phone (whatever you are using for video)
  3. does it fly?
  4. can you upload the flight logs to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
  5. follow the instructions at the bottom of the link above to find the logs

2x DJI Phantom 3 Pro’s

the two Phantom 3’s have the same issue. No image transmission signal or something similar to that. Everything else seems fine.
dude this one is a big prob for p3p's there are so many people wid this problem posted here. you should search and find a lot but just to say this is more than likeley a bad gimble board and they are hard to find in working shape. try looking at this post....

waoh - why did my last post include a box with the first sentences of the link i copied?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers