Hampton Court Palace - This time with no crows!

Reaction score
Evening all,

I went back to the place where my phantom was taken out of the sky by a psychotic crow a few weeks ago and got some great footage of Hampton Court Palace. Not a crow in sight, so I've broken my fear of the area.

I really love where I live - so much history and beautiful architecture.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

looks fantastic for being 501 yrs old...... Great vid!

Sweet....been their...nice weather not a tourist in site. Stayed in the King's suite across the way for 3 days.. Hey can I link it to my Hampton Court gallery? Full props given..

No problem - go ahead.

That's nice of you Matt
My Brother In law lives right down the street, and My Wife is from London...
Her whole Family is in the area makes for a nice Vacation not spending everything on Hotels.

I'll link you up to the gallery when it's done.

That's nice of you Matt
My Brother In law lives right down the street, and My Wife is from London...
Her whole Family is in the area makes for a nice Vacation not spending everything on Hotels.

I'll link you up to the gallery when it's done.

Great, thanks. I would really like to see your gallery.

It really is a nice place to live - close enough to London to be able to enjoy the capital, but almost in the countryside. Lovely.

Great video Matt;) Cor I can remember going there on a school trip when I was a kid;)

Have they still got the maze there?

Great video Matt;) Cor I can remember going there on a school trip when I was a kid;)

Have they still got the maze there?
Yes, the maze is still there. I plan to get some overhead video of the maze soon. I might deliberately reverse it though so that people don't use it to cheat! :)

Yes, the maze is still there. I plan to get some overhead video of the maze soon. I might deliberately reverse it though so that people don't use it to cheat! :)
Good idea ;) lol... Yep we can't have any cheaters....:D
Your vid did bring some good old memories back, hats off to ya for sharing;)

Matt Superb video. I'm Molesey born n bred ( tho living up t norf now) I took some footage at the palace and Bushey Park which I shared on the e+w Molesey facebook page. I'm sure theyd love this its tons better than my effort :(

Matt Superb video. I'm Molesey born n bred ( tho living up t norf now) I took some footage at the palace and Bushey Park which I shared on the e+w Molesey facebook page. I'm sure theyd love this its tons better than my effort :(
Cool video Tony. I moved out of Molesey for a few years when I first got married, but as soon as I had a family I knew exactly where I wanted to bring them up and moved back to the place I love.

Reactions: tonycuk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.