Guy sneaks into Teen Choice Awards

Reaction score
WTF, this guy just sneaks right into the Teen Choice Awards? I can't believe it, it's one of the biggest televised shows and this guy just walks in!

Check it out, my mind is blown!

Does this have anything to do with your other thread .
Sneaking into Events?
unnamed.jpg

Edit, It was you .Shame Shame

Reactions: Neon Euc
I pressed play "saw it was 10.42 seconds long".... Then I stopped. One question... Does this have anything to do with drones????

Thread is
Guy sneaks into Teen Choice Awards
And this is Off Topic so take a wild guess neon .:)

Wow, amazing.
And when I say amazing, I mean like drying paint.

Yeah I'm sorry, I don't know how to edit video.

I could really use some help though, I wish I could have this video be on par as Yes Theory.

But I don't have the resources or knowledge. I tried bribing one of my struggling actor friends that he could have a main part in my video if he was willing to do a good edit and use his acting skills. He mostly gets extra roles with no talking roles, and will make a big deal if he has a 1-3 second part in a national commercial or big TV show.

I'm not sure what's better, a main role in a video that could go viral (since I snuck into Teen Choice) or a 1-3 second camera shot on a national TV show or commercial. But I couldn't even recruit a struggling actor to do be in my video, so had to do it all myself.

Last edited:
I pressed play "saw it was 10.42 seconds long".... Then I stopped. One question... Does this have anything to do with drones????
Ya I was a bit concerned of that. I was hoping people wouldn't mind my crappy video editing and just watch it b/c I actually snuck in.

Ya I was a bit concerned of that. I was hoping people wouldn't mind my crappy video editing and just watch it b/c I actually snuck in.
Full credit to you.... I really do mean that. But hold up a drone or something so its related to the forum its good to see you got your 15 mins of fame dude.... It really is but remember.... If its not drone related.... Then its not the place to post here. But glad you made it to that situation where you got to be where you wanted to be

Full credit to you.... I really do mean that. But hold up a drone or something so its related to the forum its good to see you got your 15 mins of fame dude.... It really is but remember.... If its not drone related.... Then its not the place to post here. But glad you made it to that situation where you got to be where you wanted to be

Ya but this is off topic. But I dunno, maybe I'll go fly a drone with a walkie talkie attached and talk to Logan Paul at his apartment.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl