Guess its finally my turn: 1.8 FW RC Disconnected

Since this issue started for you after a FW update, did you also update your RC when you updated your Phantom? With Phantom FW 1.8, you must use RC FW 1.6.
I did update both and I'm sure I went strictly with the instructions but now neither of them will even recognize the card for an update. I can bind another remote to the drone and it works just fine. I'm thinking my remote is bad. I also have another one acting the exact same way. I've had lots of these things but this problem is a first for me.

I did update both and I'm sure I went strictly with the instructions but now neither of them will even recognize the card for an update. I can bind another remote to the drone and it works just fine. I'm thinking my remote is bad. I also have another one acting the exact same way. I've had lots of these things but this problem is a first for me.
Is this the bin file for the remote? Is this the bin file for the remote? P3X_FW_V01.07.0060

Is this the bin file for the remote? Is this the bin file for the remote? P3X_FW_V01.07.0060
The remote is not updated with a bin file. It is updated only via the app.
1.8 is the latest for the P3. 1.6 for the RC.

Reactions: JoBe
The remote is not updated with a bin file. It is updated only via the app.
1.8 is the latest for the P3. 1.6 for the RC.
Yes that's what I did to start with but I also seen that if you don't have that option you can use the bin file that is used on the aircraft.

Yes that's what I did to start with but I also seen that if you don't have that option you can use the bin file that is used on the aircraft.
Probably outdated information, so don't even bother trying that method to update your RC unless you are using very old FW versions.

Let's start with this. What version are you using at this moment for your P3, your RC, and your GO app?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
I just upgraded yesterday and that is working for me also. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Probably outdated information, so don't even bother trying that method to update your RC unless you are using very old FW versions.

Let's start with this. What version are you using at this moment for your P3, your RC, and your GO app?
Sorry but I had to vacate the premises for a while. I'm not home now and don't know the versions right off. I'm thinking tho that my app doesnt' even show the versions, it just says "N/A"

I just upgraded yesterday and that is working for me also. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Weren"t you having the same trouble as I am? Wouod you list exactly what you did to gt it working? I'm not home now but I'll check back later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.