Anyone using FW AC 1.9.6 & RC 1.6?

DPD

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm running FW AC 1.9.6, RC 1.8, my question is I am having range problems, not with video, video is solid but my RC drops a lot quicker than it used to. Just wanted your guys advice before I downgrade RC FW to 1.6. Just want to add I have been flying in the same spot for months and just the last 10 flights my range has gone down, I should also add I'm using Go App 3.1.0. Thanks for any input fellas...

I was on v1.10.90 & 1.8 and had horrible range. I downgraded the remote to 1.6 and fixed the issue. I would not recommend the newest firmware since it can't be downgraded without taking some risk. Remote is easy to roll back and corrected my problems. Good Luck!!

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
I was on v1.10.90 & 1.8 and had horrible range. I downgraded the remote to 1.6 and fixed the issue. I would not recommend the newest firmware since it can't be downgraded without taking some risk. Remote is easy to roll back and corrected my problems. Good Luck!!

Thanks man. I going to downgrade to 1.6 and see if that helps, and I agree with u on staying away newest FW...

Reactions: QBurris
I'm still running 1.9.60 (till today hesitated to upgrade to 1.10.90) but could not realize any problems regarding range.
If I fly behind high trees I lose video contact prior to RC.
Two days ago I was out for an autonomous (Litchi) flight, were the lady still informed me about telemetry and battery level, but no video signal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl