Groundstation is coming

Reaction score
I just got an email that says groundstation is coming to the Inspire and P3, in the next few months. Tahoe Ed confirmed it on RCgroups.

I just got an email that says groundstation is coming to the Inspire and P3, in the next few months. Tahoe Ed confirmed it on RCgroups.
You beat me to it :) . Received the email and read Ed's comments as well.

From a DJI promotional email that was just released to anyone on their mailing list:
dji coming next.jpg

So, I didn't think that Ground Station was a P3 option, that it was not available until a 3rd party implemented it? Are they saying it will be functional on arrival? Live Streaming and Director are...

So, I didn't think that Ground Station was a P3 option, that it was not available until a 3rd party implemented it? Are they saying it will be functional on arrival? Live Streaming and Director are...
No, "in the coming months"

What they absolutely positively must have with the new Ground Station and the existing, is the ability to change the default height of all waypoints. Many of us fly on property with trees. You miss not resetting just one of those waypoint heights, and it's tree pruning time.

Reactions: snowghost
What they absolutely positively must have with the new Ground Station and the existing, is the ability to change the default height of all waypoints. Many of us fly on property with trees. You miss not resetting just one of those waypoint heights, and it's tree pruning time.
Ed also said POI is coming, I'd guess this will be a very functional add on. 3-5 months wait though.

Does GS allow you to re-position the camera as you travel along your route?

Got the same email. Can't think of anything this puppy will need now.
This thing will have the whole package !!!!!!!!
Very nice.

Got the same email. Can't think of anything this puppy will need now.
This thing will have the whole package !!!!!!!!
Very nice.
I was thinking it'd be cool if they had a block the SOLO mode so you hit a button and it'd fly right in front of any SOLO in the area. ;)

Please please, do not respond to Solo posts. Those guys will drive you crazy. Thanks.

You most certainly can adjust the camera up and down using the current version of GS.

With the current version of GS, and my apologies if this is common knowledge, can one also yaw during the flight?

Last edited:
So this all proves that nobody has any idea still. Blade and Tahoe Ed only just said the other day on here that groundstation would not be available for the p3 unless it was by third party but POI would be implemented by dji in a future update.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic