Ground station basics ?

KAD

Reaction score
I down loaded The APP , Am I ready to go or do I need the kit with the bluetooth connection.Watched youtube and I didn't see any extra antennas. Using mini Ipad.

The ground station App is only for the P2... The P2 Vision has its own waypoint system withing the DJI vsion app...

I'm confused. I just purchased the Phantom 2 Vision. Not the +. Do I need the Ground Station? If not what do I need for my PC? I'm using a 64 bit Windows 7 system.

For the Phantom Vision you do not need anything but the Vision App on an Android or an iPhone/iPad. You have to enable waypoints in the Vision App and then you will have access to the screen used to set and execute waypoint missons. You cannot use a PC to fly waypoints on any of the Phantom models. Does the Ground Station software you are referring to run on a PC? If so that is actually for flying DJI controlled multi-rotors using the A2 or Naza flight controllers.

You cannot use a PC to fly waypoints on any of the Phantom models. .
With the Litchi app for Android, you can use a PC to create and save waypoint routes. That is what I do. Go to http://www.flylitchi.com/gs. This only works with their app.

Otherwise, the other posters are correct. The DJI Vision app (at least for Android) has a groundstation mode. It can be enabled in the setting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers