ground of a FALL

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just joined the forum .. beautiful!

I just recently purchased the Phantom 2, my first question is ... what are the reasons why you might fall? excluding one wrong move and the battery ..
thanks

tapple said:
Hello everyone, I just joined the forum .. beautiful!

I just recently purchased the Phantom 2, my first question is ... what are the reasons why you might fall? excluding one wrong move and the battery ..
thanks

Wrong move is by far the biggest reason for crashes, and it happens to all of us. It takes a bit to get the hang of consistently flying a multi, especially if it's facing different directions all the time.

Other typical things to worry about are high winds, descending too quickly, misjudging distance...a lot of things that can also be lumped in the "wrong move" category...and taking off too slowly. You want to give it enough throttle to pop the quad into the air 4-5 feet so the phantom is cleanly in the air and can start maintaining its attitude without knocking against the ground.

tapple said:
there is interference that may cause a fall?

It's possible, but it's really hard to diagnose. Most people steer clear of things like high tension wires, cell towers, and the like. Most of the time, highly saturated 2.4ghz RF environments result in a slight reduction in range (say, 7-800m rather than 1000m).

Mine falls for no reason at all and now body seems to know what's wrong and after DJI had it for a month, shipped it back and said they did an firmware upgrade..which they didn't. And said it was fixed...which it is not!
Good luck buddy!

Justgregg said:
Mine falls for no reason at all and now body seems to know what's wrong and after DJI had it for a month, shipped it back and said they did an firmware upgrade..which they didn't. And said it was fixed...which it is not!
Good luck buddy!

I'm in the same boat.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4