Grid Pattern

Reaction score
I have been flying my MM lately with a grid pattern on the screen. Its helps a lot when your filming to keep the object in the center of the screen.
Can you do this with a P-4?

Yip this from mine
Screenshot_20200328-130703.jpg

Reactions: dronesky
:cool:lol na unfortunately here's what those leafs grow into,,giant native, not sure what it called but not the wacky sort........hey tell yous what I did yesterday and DONT try this at home,,,,this virus is killed by soap,,yip soap so I'm not sick but thought I would squirt some liquid soap in my mouth to test if it a cure,,because soap kill virus it might have been miracle fix but no ,,man soap killed my throat all night long,,you can laugh now,,,I wont do that again,,what was I thinking
20200328_134901.jpg

:cool:lol na unfortunately here's what those leafs grow into,,giant native, not sure what it called but not the wacky sort........hey tell yous what I did yesterday and DONT try this at home,,,,this virus is killed by soap,,yip soap so I'm not sick but thought I would squirt some liquid soap in my mouth to test if it a cure,,because soap kill virus it might have been miracle fix but no ,,man soap killed my throat all night long,,you can laugh now,,,I wont do that again,,what was I thinkingView attachment 117814

There was a plant I had growing in my backyard in Florida. My wife loved the flowers on it.. The leaves were a ringer for marijuana leaves. When I took a few leaves to work, I upset some people, because they couldn't believe I brought marijuana to work. They even used the stuff and thought it was real. One guy was 20 feet away and calmly laughed. He was the expert. He grinned and said, no way.

:cool:lol na unfortunately here's what those leafs grow into,,giant native, not sure what it called but not the wacky sort........hey tell yous what I did yesterday and DONT try this at home,,,,this virus is killed by soap,,yip soap so I'm not sick but thought I would squirt some liquid soap in my mouth to test if it a cure,,because soap kill virus it might have been miracle fix but no ,,man soap killed my throat all night long,,you can laugh now,,,I wont do that again,,what was I thinkingView attachment 117814

Lysol also kills the virus, and I’ve pondered if inhaling half a bottle would do the trick. I think Hydroxychloroquine would be a safer bet.[emoji848]

Lemon juice kills almost any virus, if not all of them. Gargle with it, it's much safer.

Lol that was a bit extreme Ian... I know the virus makes us do crazy things but that takes the cake! Take care mate ?

Lol that was a bit extreme Ian... I know the virus makes us do crazy things but that takes the cake! Take care mate ?
Yeh stupid thing to do alright,wouldn't have if I read the label first,,some nasty stuff in soap,,I wrecked my throat when choked couple years back and this stupid soap has given me throat a new issue so hope not to end up at docs again,,multiple flavours of drink to kill the taste but it still soapy tastes today lol,,haven't farted no bubbles yet,

Yeh stupid thing to do alright,wouldn't have if I read the label first,,some nasty stuff in soap,,I wrecked my throat when choked couple years back and this stupid soap has given me throat a new issue so hope not to end up at docs again,,multiple flavours of drink to kill the taste but it still soapy tastes today lol,,haven't farted no bubbles yet,
Hey if you had asked me first I could have told you what it's like having had my mouth washed out as a kid for cussing lol haha wait for the bubbles mate hehehe.

No problems the hacks have been fun. Continuing with that all my friends know were to come when the Zombies attack. I have over 1300 of these
bottles and they are all full

Reactions: skymonkey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.