Grey and black wires p3 standard

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Crashed my drone recently and the grey and black wire came off the camera and one of the gold thingy.
I soldered the wires back on will this work if not am I screwed.

Hey guys,
Crashed my drone recently and the grey and black wire came off the camera and one of the gold thingy.

I think those are coax connectors. You cant solder them... I think.

Hey guys,
It would help a great deal if you could be more descriptive in what and where these wires are. Pictures would probably be best so that people know what you're looking at and talking about.

Having said that, if the crash was of sufficient impact to tear wires off of contacts then I would say that normally there would most likely be other damage to at least the camera/gimbal assembly due to the fragile nature of those parts.

They cannot be soldered back on. I've never heard of anyone being able to reconnect them.

If needed, you can buy a replacement antenna here on Amazon or here on eBay.

1552237939665.png

Reactions: WV. Rootman
They are WIFI coaxial antenna wires. They relay your telemetry. They normally cost around $20 US. Very easy fix. If you don't like opening up your P3 you can glue/tape the round disks on the outside your P3 . They are normally on each side of the battery box.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1