Greetings from New Zealand

Reaction score
Good morning/evening from New Zealand. First post here and fairly new to drones, (2 years) and still learning.
On the subject of photos not been recorded, I have a brand new p4p+ version 2 and photos are not been recorded on my Samsung SM-T510 tablet, which is also brand new. Sometimes photos go in the go4 app but mostly they are on the SD card in the craft. Is there any way to default photos going to the tablet as videos do that, or have I got some settings wrong?
I took the SD card out of the craft and videos went directly to the tablet but photos couldn't.
My old Mavic Pro sent photos and videos to my phone. There is no point taking photos stored on SD card if you crash or lose the craft.
Your thoughts/advice appreciated.

Can't help you with that but..
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Capt KO
I’m a little confused.The plus model comes with its own screen. So how are you trying to record to your Samsung tablet? Are you taking the pictures using your screen or the remote? Try switching if you’re only using one way to take pictures to your tablet.

✋Hi from Florida US ?

Thanks for your comments, apologies, drone is P4P v2, not plus.
I use tablet and remote for photos.
But neither way will save photos to your tablet? Should be automatic, as the videos are cached. Open Editor in Go4 To see if the pictures are in the cache. If not, hit import (upper left) select ‘On-board SD’.

Welcome Terry
Um I myself is having app problems with editor,things used to save automatically but not sure if dji changed the way it work or it's a fault,,still awaiting their reply,,my vids are saved to device and editor but I cant edit them ,any photos I have to download while drone still powered up,,using Samsung tab a device,,it used to work normal so unsure what's happened ...Samsung SM-P585Y is mine.also latest firmware and update,
Screenshot_20200412-090800.jpg
Screenshot_20200412-090906.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Add this to,,might work for you but mine here fails to set so I have to download as above
Screenshot_20200412-092753.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues