Greetings from Lancaster, OH

Reaction score
Hello all! I am recently retired from the higher education realm so am finding some spare time for such things as renewed interest in my drone. I originally owned a Mavic Pro (hours away from being sold at an auction site), and now own a P4P v2, which I have flown exactly twice since 2021. I have my Part 107…just haven’t had cause to use it yet.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: Gagey52
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from Cleveland. I recently started teaching drone material at Lakeland Community College (within the Geography / Geospatial Technology dept). If you ever get up this far north, look me up. We have a regional drone group (North Coast Drone Alliance) that hosts educational presentations and meet-and-fly events. You'd be most welcome.

Hello all! I am recently retired from the higher education realm so am finding some spare time for such things as renewed interest in my drone. I originally owned a Mavic Pro (hours away from being sold at an auction site), and now own a P4P v2, which I have flown exactly twice since 2021. I have my Part 107…just haven’t had cause to use it yet. Nox Vidmate VLC
Welcome to the forum! :)

Last edited:
Welcome the prof... lots in common. I hope to retire from higher education soon. Just got a P4P. First flight is later this week...after grading papers, reviewing admissions files, writing, etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor