Greetings from Genoa, Italy!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, greetings from Italy, Genoa, West coast.

Just a few bits about myself... I started with drones a few years ago, with a custom built quad powered by a MultiWii. Later, I built a custom F450 with a Naza V1.

Last year I took my company's Phantom 2 Vision+, and repaired it after someone caused a major crash (does anybody know that kind of workmate that grabs the remote controller and says "naaah, it's easy to fly, look" ? Well, I DO know one. Crashed after microseconds. ).
It still squeaks a bit and I have to fix the wifi module but it runs like a charm... got a video in my signature.

Cheers everyone and happy flying!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Hi everyone, greetings from Italy, Genoa, West coast.

Just a few bits about myself... I started with drones a few years ago, with a custom built quad powered by a MultiWii. Later, I built a custom F450 with a Naza V1.

Last year I took my company's Phantom 2 Vision+, and repaired it after someone caused a major crash (does anybody know that kind of workmate that grabs the remote controller and says "naaah, it's easy to fly, look" ? Well, I DO know one. Crashed after microseconds. ).
It still squeaks a bit and I have to fix the wifi module but it runs like a charm... got a video in my signature.

Cheers everyone and happy flying!
Benvenuto!
Don't let him drive your Lamborghini!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Benvenuto!
Don't let him drive your Lamborghini!
Ahh he may take the Lambo anytime! But I won't ever let him drive my Alfa :)
71scwh9xxyl._ac_sl1500_.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic