Greetings from Chester, Cheshire, UK

Reaction score
Hello phantom pilots, I am a newbie to both the site and the ariel photography/videography scene. I purchased a Phantom 4 just a few weeks ago after lots of research and contemplation, and i couldn't be happier! It is hands down the coolest and most impressive piece of equipment I have ever used, and I am just blown away with the potential of these things. I am still very much an amateur when it comes to all this but i've been really pleased with the results i've gotten already, however I would hugely appreciate any tips and feedback from the experts! To view some of my work and follow my progress, check out @jamesmarsh_ariel on instagram. Looking forward to becoming a part of the community and sharing great content.
Cheers guys.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reaction score
Hello and welcome from Chorley, Lancashire!

I pass your way pretty often visiting family in North Wales and usually have a drone with me - great wide open beaches!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
I've only been a member on here for a short time but there seems to be quite a few locals on here from around the North West.

Reaction score
I'm a newbie too and done about 20 flights with the P3A - there are some great tutorials on YouTube which have helped me a lot. If you need some links let me know

WOW Fred. Did they name the island after you. Heh!

Morrolan,

Yes, there are quite a few in the NW. I know of a bloke in Anglesey, Wirral and Worcester - oh, and Manchester, who cant get a decent flight cause its always raining.

Reaction score
Yes, there are quite a few in the NW. I know of a bloke in Anglesey, Wirral and Worcester - oh, and Manchester, who cant get a decent flight cause its always raining.
I'm from Manchester and I work in the city center and I can categorically confirm that the statement above is false!

If your friend had bothered to go for a fly on April 22nd 2013, he would've found it to be a lovely day!

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello phantom pilots, I am a newbie to both the site and the ariel photography/videography scene. I purchased a Phantom 4 just a few weeks ago after lots of research and contemplation, and i couldn't be happier! It is hands down the coolest and most impressive piece of equipment I have ever used, and I am just blown away with the potential of these things. I am still very much an amateur when it comes to all this but i've been really pleased with the results i've gotten already, however I would hugely appreciate any tips and feedback from the experts! To view some of my work and follow my progress, check out @jamesmarsh_ariel on instagram. Looking forward to becoming a part of the community and sharing great content.
Cheers guys.
Welcome to the forum james .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Cheers
cheers.gif

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jim.gr