Greetings from Central NJ USA

Wumpus_NJ

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Good day to all Phantom Pilots!

I've been lurking for a few months after acquiring a used Phantom 3 Pro.

This is an excellent forum with lots of great info albeit much of the Phantom 3 traffic is reduced due to newer aircraft from DJI.

Now that I've gained some confidence in flying (recreational) and aerial photography/videography, I do plan to post pix/videos and make contributions as much as possible. 👍👍👍👍

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. 👍

Reactions: Wumpus_NJ
Thanks for the welcome!! Quick question -- which forum/sub-forum would be best for me to post video/pix? I have some video of the flooding caused by Hurricane/Tropical Storm Ida that I'd like to share.

Thanks again!!

Thanks for the welcome!! Quick question -- which forum/sub-forum would be best for me to post video/pix? I have some video of the flooding caused by Hurricane/Tropical Storm Ida that I'd like to share.

Thanks again!!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Good day to all Phantom Pilots!

I've been lurking for a few months after acquiring a used Phantom 3 Pro.

This is an excellent forum with lots of great info albeit much of the Phantom 3 traffic is reduced due to newer aircraft from DJI.

Now that I've gained some confidence in flying (recreational) and aerial photography/videography, I do plan to post pix/videos and make contributions as much as possible. 👍👍👍👍
You might want to join the NJDUG on Meetup. It's the NJ Drone Users Group and they meet at sites cleared to fly all over the state.

Welcome from point pleasant NJ. Welcome to the forum There is wealth of knowledge here. I like to fly by bass river. NJDUG is a great bunch of guys.

safe flying

Reactions: dirkclod
You might want to join the NJDUG on Meetup. It's the NJ Drone Users Group and they meet at sites cleared to fly all over the state.
Will check them out!
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31