Greetings from Central Georgia

Reaction score
So, I've been toying with the idea of getting a drone. A Friend of mine showed me his Phantom 4 Pro about a month ago and I fell in love with it. So I will soon be buying one.

I'm a 30 year veteran Photographer and I am loving the specs on the camera that comes with it. I am really not into video but I can't wait to find some great shots from the air. Looks like it will be fun.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Well, I took the plunge today and bought my phantom 4 pro. I also ordered a spare battery and a 64gb card to go with it. I am expecting my iPad to come either tomorrow or Monday (hoping for tomorrow). And I will put the app on there to get it ready. I also have it on my phone but I don't intend to use the phone much. Maybe just to test it.

I'm excited and I need to stay off the buying circuit for a while before I get myself into BIG trouble. I've already bought some filters, a case for the iPad and a couple other toys.

Can't wait!!!

So, I've been toying with the idea of getting a drone. A Friend of mine showed me his Phantom 4 Pro about a month ago and I fell in love with it. So I will soon be buying one.

I'm a 30 year veteran Photographer and I am loving the specs on the camera that comes with it. I am really not into video but I can't wait to find some great shots from the air. Looks like it will be fun.

Last edited:
I'm a property owner in the area of Alamo, and Chester, and will arrive in the near future to conduct some flights and videos!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna